The National Great Rivers Museum at Melvin Price Lock and Dam is seeking enthusiastic volunteers ranging from 16 years of age and up to assist in a variety of activities.
- Staff reception desk and keep brochure racks stocked
- Meet and greet visitors to the museum
- Give tours of the Melvin Price Locks and Dam and other educational programs to the public
- Gift shop sales and stocking
- Answer questions about Melvin Price Lock and Dam,
- National Great Rivers Museum and the area
- Work Indoors or Outdoors
Interested parties may contact:
Erin Hilligoss-Volkmann - Volunteer Coordinator
Our many volunteers donate much of their personal time to manage the museum gift store, greet and assist visitors, and help with events and activities in many other ways. The following volunteers have donated more than 1000 hours of their time.